Before she was Wonder Woman, she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained warrior. When a pilot crashes and tells of conflict in the outside world, she leaves home to fight a war, discovering her full powers and true destiny.
Wonder Woman is one of the new films available via Dendy Direct this September, in a line-up that, among many other titles, includes The Mummy, Rough Night, 20th Century Women, Despicable Me 3, and The Promise.
Here’s how you could win a $20 Gift Card to spend on whatever you want from Dendy Direct’s huge bank of quality content, which includes acclaimed TV and blockbuster films, all available to stream on your PC, Mac and tablets:
Subscribe to THE REEL WORD (check your inbox – including the ‘Junk’ folder – for the confirmation email), then tell us in 25 words or less why you MUST receive one of these gift cards!
That’s it! Just send your answer, along with your name, to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Dendy Direct – Wonder Woman!” in the subject line for your chance to win!
Entry details and conditions:
- Competition closes at 11:59 pm, September 20, 2017. AEST.
- Only open for those living in Australia.
- You must have subscribed to The Reel Word. Don’t forget to check your email account for the confirmation email.
- One entry per person.
- Decisions are final.
- You must be over 18 to enter.
- Only winners will be notified via e-mail.
- This is a game of creativity and skill.