Australia: Here’s your NOVEMBER 2022 release schedule for FOXTEL – complete with the trailers available!
Foxtel Disclaimer: “Although every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, all programming is subject to late change. Foxtel may vary channel content or transmission times. Foxtel is not liable for any loss or disappointment any viewer may suffer as a result. All times listed in AEDT.”
- History – WWII Great Escapes: The Freedom Trails (Season 1) 7.30pm
WWII’s Great Escapes follows explorer and former Royal Marine Monty Halls on the path of the Freedom Trails. Tens of thousands of men and women staked their lives following these little-known routes through unknown, enemy territory and out of Nazi occupied Europe. The Freedom Trails led to safety, but many were extremely perilous.
- Crime + Investigation – Killer Britain with Dermot Murnaghan (Season 1) 7.30pm
Killer Britain with Dermot Murnaghan explores British murder stories filled with intrigue, obsession, rage and deception. In each episode, one of the UK’s best known journalists, Dermot Murnaghan recounts a chilling case that gripped the nation – one that he followed closely as the investigation unfolded. The five murder stories are told with archived footage and key interviews with those closest to the case, including victims’ loved ones, and the detectives who were first on the scene to begin gathering evidence of these most brutal of crimes.
- A + E – Pawn Stars: Best of S2 (Season 2) 7.30pm
All of the very best moments from the hit series Pawn Stars!
- Lifestyle – Bargain Hunt (Season 56) 3.10pm
Two teams take on the challenge to get the best bargains for antiques and attempt to sell them at an auction for higher prices.
- Lifestyle – Kings Of The Wood (Season 1) 9.30pm
Deep in the woods, an elite gang of highly-skilled woodworkers, carpenters and cabinet makers have joined forces to create beautiful items of furniture for deserving recipients. In each episode, three visitors are welcomed into a magical woodland workshop, where they tell the story of a friend, neighbour or relative who they feel deserves a gift, expertly hand-crafted out of wood.
- BBC First – Devils (Season 2) 8.30pm
With the help of his squad and a group of hacktivists, Massimo fights to clear his name and becomes involved in an intercontinental financial war. Facing the “devils” who pull the strings of the world, Massimo will have to choose whether to fight them or to join them.
- Alien Encounters Declassified (2 Hour Special) 8.30pm
ALIEN ENCOUNTERS DECLASSIFIED features the latest firsthand accounts, newly revealed documents and evidence to uncover the shocking secrets that have been hidden from us for decades. From close encounters of the first kind — simply witnessing a UFO — progressing to close encounters of the seventh kind — participating in an alien-human hybridisation program. Now that the visitors are here, citizens of Earth are left with a few basic questions: What do they want? Is this the start of an alien invasion?
- Fox Docos – Johnny Depp, Wild Child (90 Minute Special) 8.30pm
Explore Johnny Depp’s iconic roles, from Edward Scissorhands to Donnie Brasco and Jack Sparrow. What is behind this intriguing Hollywood star? Perhaps because the actor’s life seems straight out of a movie where death, love, drugs, motels, palaces, Marlon Brando and Iggy Pop are all part of the ensemble. These multiple layers, sometimes contradictory, are found in his most iconic interpretations: often poetic and always offbeat anti-heroes: genuine American anomalies.
- Crime + Investigation – Kids Behind Bars: Life Or Parole (Season 2) 9.30pm
An original documentary series that tells the individual stories of previously convicted child offenders sentenced to mandatory life terms without parole who are now seeking resentencing, following a United States Supreme Court ruling. While some may be resentenced to life, others could be immediately released or given a new sentence that makes them eligible for parole
- Lifestyle – Grand Designs UK (Season 20) 9.30pm
Presenter Kevin McCloud follows some of Britain’s most ambitious self-building projects, as intrepid individuals attempt to design and construct the home of their dreams.
- TLC – Say Yes To The Dress (Season 20) 7.30pm
It’s been 20 seasons of making brides’ wedding dress dreams come true. Randy and the Kleinfeld team encounter more mean moms, fashion-forward fathers and scene-stealing sisters, as well as some surprising Say Yes to the Dress firsts!
- Fox Arena – Pamela’s Garden Of Eden (Season 1) 1.30pm
Pamela’s Island Paradise follows actor and iconic pop culture celebrity Pamela Anderson as she leaves her Hollywood life behind and returns to her roots on the coast of Vancouver Island. She’s come back to fulfil her lifelong dream of transforming her grandmother’s abandoned legacy property into a place she and her family can call home, and where the community can gather to celebrate.
- Lifestyle Home – Island Of Bryan (Season 4B) 9.30pm
After three years of transforming a run-down hotel on a remote island into the upscale Caerula Mar Club, Bryan and Sarah saw the resort through an abrupt shut down due to the pandemic, and a successful re-opening. The Club is fully booked and getting rave reviews in its second year of operations. Now Bryan and Sarah have chosen a house in Florida to become their new home base, so they can be closer for their commute to the island.
- Investigation Discovery – Body Cam (Season 3) 8.30pm
Raw, intense, and action packed, Body Cam uses body camera footage to show the dangerous, fast-moving situations officers face and the life-or-death decisions they must make in the blink of an eye.
- National Geographic Wild – Magic Of Disney’s Animal Kingdom (Season 1) 8.30pm
Produced by National Geographic and narrated by Disney fan-favourite Josh Gad (“Frozen,” “Frozen II,” “Artemis Fowl”), gives viewers an all-encompassing backstage pass to explore the magic behind two of the world’s most beloved animal parks, Disney’s Animal Kingdom and The Seas with Nemo & Friends at Epcot. Viewers get unprecedented access to the parks’ animals and meet the keepers and veterinarians who have formed remarkable bonds with them.
- Fox Docos – Brad Pitt: More Than A Pretty Face (1 Hour Special) 7.30pm
Brad Pitt is a singular actor in Hollywood’s glamorous world, breaking through his “playboy image” and embodying American cinema’s renewal. Discover the hidden side of the most handsome man in the world.
A humble Midwestern aware of being a smokescreen for the illusions of his time, who has managed to keep control of his image to better serve the most talented directors of our time.
- Investigation Discovery – Stranger Among Us (Season 1) 8.30pm
Stranger Among Us tells the twisted-but-true stories of established communities and social circles turned upside down by the presence of a single newcomer, leading to bizarre and brutal murders that slowly reveal not everyone is who they seem. Featuring in-depth Interviews and documentary coverage of investigators and journalists who worked the case, as well as family, friends and community members who lived through the wild web of deceit, lust, envy and greed, paint a vivid tapestry of each life-shattering event, while highly stylized dramatic re-creations, actual crime scene evidence and archival footage are woven together to immerse the audience in each tension-building moment.
- Lifestyle – Celebrity Gogglebox UK (Season 3) 8.30pm
Celebrity Gogglebox returns to the screens with some of Britain’s recognisable famous faces! They share their sharp, insightful, funny and emotional views on popular and topical TV shows. Celebs become opinionated viewers on everything from Saturday night entertainment juggernauts to the week’s biggest news stories.
- Lifestyle – Gogglebox UK (Season 19) 9.30pm
Each week households across the UK will be asked to critique and review a number of programmes from the comfort of their own sofas. These programmes may include a high profile soap or drama, the latest news, the biggest live entertainment offering that week as well as more factual series, hard hitting documentaries and feature films.
- Fox Docos – We’re Livin’ On Dog Food (90 Minute Special) 7.30pm
We’re Livin’ on Dog Food is an honest examination of a remarkable era in Australian music and pop culture history through the use of archive and interviews, rare photo stills and original footage from the late 1970s and 80s capturing Melbourne’s punk and post-punk scene of the time.
- Fox Funny – Veep (Season 1) 6.00pm
Former Senator Selina Meyer gets an opportunity to serve as the Vice President of the United States. She tries to prevent various political uproars while juggling her public as well as private life.
- Fox Classics – Comedy Triples 8.30pm-1.30am
Comedy Triples: Murder by Death, Belles of St Trinians, Buck Privates
- Animal Planet – The Zoo (Season 5) 7.30pm
A behind-the-scenes look is offered of the Bronx Zoo, a New York institution and global leader in animal care and species conservation.
- Animal Planet – The Zoo: San Diego – California Tales (Season 2) 8.30pm
This behind-the-scenes series reveals the daily lives of animals and the people that care for them at the San Diego Zoo and the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, as well as the San Diego Zoo Institute for Conservation Research.
- Animal Planet – The Aquarium: Unfiltered (Season 2) 9.30pm
At Georgia Aquarium, every birth, egg laid or hatched is very special to its staff. These meaningful experiences enrich the lives of the team who care for these animals and the guests who visit each day to learn and be inspired.
- Nick Jnr – Blaze And The Monster Machines (Season 6) 11.10am
When a dolphin named Flippy needs help getting back to his family in the ocean, there’s only one monster machine with enough power to get the job done: Big Rig Blaze!
- Fox8 – Young Rock (Season 3) 6.30pm
After letting the people decide, not only for his presidential campaign but for his WWF career after his big debut in Wrestlemania at the end of season 2. Dwayne Johnson must make some big choices for the next step in his career. As we head into Season 3 we can hope to see new wrestlers in the flashbacks to go along with ones we have already seen, like Mick Foley, Triple H and The Undertaker. As we watch him slowly transition into becoming his iconic character The Rock, his time in the Nation of Domination and transformation into ‘The People’s Champion’.
- Lifestyle – Love Your Small Garden (1 Hour Special) 3.20pm
Alan Titchmarsh is here to show that small really can be beautiful in the garden, with visits to the prettiest tiny outdoor spaces.
- Lifestyle Food – Weekend Breaks With Greg Wallace (Season 1) 8.30pm
Gregg Wallace is taking us to some of Europe’s best cities for the perfect Weekend Break. Across three days Gregg, a keen traveller, will explore the fantastic foods, amazing traditions and spectacular sights of these cities hunting out top tips for places to eat, hidden gems to visit and local customs to get stuck into.
- Fox Classics – Frontline Week (90 Minute Special) 8.35pm
In honour of Remembrance Day, Fox Classics presents Frontline Week. From Monday November 7th to Friday November 11th at 8:35pm, we present some of the greatest war motion pictures ever to be filmed.
- Fox Crime – NCIS: Los Angeles (Season 12) 10.30pm
This season, our heroes break out the big guns, from starving off a nuclear attack, to staying one step ahead of a sociopathic stalker, every global case strikes a personal chord with the crew. While Callen’s past continues to catch up to him, Sam faces a risk that puts his family in jeopardy.
Meanwhile, Kensi braves a serious threat from a pardoned criminal, Deeks earns his NCIS badge, Eric becomes a billionaire and Nell contemplates a promotion.
- Lifestyle Food – The Great Celebrity Bake Off (Season 5) 8.30pm
The Great Celebrity Bake Off is back as more celebrities enter Britain’s most famous tent to put their baking skills to the test.
- Lifestyle Food – Hell’s Kitchen (Season 21) 9.30pm
It’s a brand new season of Hell’s Kitchen and Chef Ramsay is back putting teams of chefs through their paces to compete for the ultimate prize in Hell’s Kitchen.
- Investigation Discovery – Murder Under The Friday Night Lights (Season 1) 9.30pm
In small towns across the country, from the Texas Panhandle to rural Pennsylvania, high school football is what ties these communities together. But that Friday night dream world can be surprisingly fragile. When a heinous murder shatters that dream, the aftershocks extend far beyond the victim’s immediate family to ravage an entire community. From the football captain who targets his own team’s cheerleaders, to the local football star gunned down by a jealous peer, these are stories of teenage dreams that turn into nightmares.
- Discovery Turbo – Dirt Every Day (Season 6) 8.30pm
Fred Williams and Dave Chappelle showcase the 4×4 lifestyle, sharing off-roading know-how, tech upgrades and adventures in all kinds of go-anywhere machinery. Whether racing or rock crawling, mud bogging or overland camping, get ready to hit the dirt!
- Nickelodeon – The Cascades (Season 3) 4.15pm
The Casagrandes tells the story of Ronnie Anne, an independent, adventurous, 11-year-old who explores city life with her big, loving, multi-generational Mexican-American family
- MTV – Ridiculousness (Season 27) 8.40pm
Rob Dyrdek hosts an internet video clip show with celebrity guests and co-hosts Sterling “Steelo” Brim and Chanel West Coast (Fantasy Factory’s rapping receptionist).
- Fox Docos- Hostages (Season 1) 8.30pm
On November 4, 1979, Iranian student activists stormed the U.S. embassy in Tehran, taking over 60 Americans hostage. What was planned as a 48-hour sit-in to protest American imperialism, ballooned into an international crisis and 24/7 media event that would last 444 days. With never-before-seen archival footage and revelatory new interviews with the American hostages and Iranian hostage-takers alike, the series is a gripping chronicle of one of the most dramatic international deadlocks in American history, a deep dive into the geo-political history that led to the crisis, and an exploration of the political fallout that reverberates today.
- Discovery – Tutankhamun: A Century Of Mysteries (90 Minute Special) 8.30pm
On the 100th Anniversary of the greatest archaeological find in history, Egypt’s most famous and prominent archaeologist Zahi Hawass is on a quest to solve the last great mysteries of Tutankhamun and to uncover the secrets of Howard Carter’s history-making discovery of his tomb.
- Fox Arena – Love In The Jungle (Season 1) 8.30pm
Single men and women, fed up with the modern dating world, compete to find their mate and mate in the wildest social experiment in the animal kingdom.
- Lifestyle Home – Good Bones (Season 5) 8.30pm
Mina and Karen explore what can be done on a limited budget to customise small areas of the home. With creative design planning, the talented duo transforms small rooms – laundry room, home office, eat-in kitchen, mudroom, etc. – into re-imagined and more functional spaces
- Lifestyle Home – Reno My Rental (Season 1) 9.30pm
Carmeon Hamilton, the winner of “Design Star: Next Gen”, will help renters make their place feel like home by transforming their spaces with personalised improvements on a realistic budget that don’t compromise the structure of the property.
- TLC – 90 Day Diaries (Season 1) 8.30pm
An intimate look into the lives of our couples, told from their perspective. Without producers or crew, the cast film their day-to-day lives as they continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and all of the challenges it brings to their relationships.
- Lifestyle Home – Home Town: Kick Start (Season 1) 8.30pm
Home Town’s Ben & Erin Napier call in help from their friends and experts including Jasmine Roth, Ty Pennington, Allison Victoria, and Nate Berkus as the small town revival movement continues. Across the country six teams of renovation superstars give struggling cities the kickstart they need to thrive. Each team tackles three big projects to boost the town’s revitalisation efforts and community pride.
- Lifestyle Food – Hairy Bikers Go North (Season 1) 8.30pm
Embarking on an epic journey , The Hairy Bikers, head back to their roots of North England. Si and Dave will sample the culture and cuisines from an array of counties, including Derbyshire, Lancashire, South Yorkshire and beyond.
- Fox Docos – Dr Jack & Mr Nicholson (1 Hour Special) 7.30pm
No one can resist his killer smile. With his immediately recognisable physique, Jack Nicholson is a far cry from the Californian playboy, at once undeniably sexy, yet singularly scary… How did this common young man become the icon of counterculture overnight?
- Lifestyle Home – My Lottery Dream Home International (Season 1) 7.00pm
The show follows David Bromstad as he helps lottery winners find a luxurious property after striking it rich.
- BBC First – Chivalry (Season 1) 8.30pm
A successful producer and a woke writer/director are brought closer by a creeping attraction and a feeling that they are just pawns in the studio’s agenda for a Saudi Arabian buyout.
- Fox Classics – Thriller Double (90 Minute Special) 8.30pm
Thriller Double: Eyewitness, Double Indemnity
- Cartoon Network – Bugs Bunny Builders (Season 1) 8.30am
In the episode called ‘Squirrelled Away’, the Looney Builders build Tibs Squirrel a closet in his tree, but it won’t fit all of Tibs’ stuff and he doesn’t want to get rid of anything. Then in ‘Beach Battle’, when The Looney Builders enter a sandcastle building contest, Tweety sees the competition and loses confidence in his idea. Also don’t miss ‘Big Feet’, where Mayor Leghorn hires The Looney Builders to build a water wheel in the forest and Porky worries about a mythical creature named “Big Feet.”
- Fox One – S.W.A.T (Season 6) 9.00pm
Newly promoted to run a unit employing Special Weapons And Tactics, an African-American police lieutenant tries to maintain loyalty to the streets where he was raised just as much as to his brothers in blue.
- Fox Classics – Clint Double (2 Hour Special) 8.30pm
Clint Double: The Outlaw Josey Wales, Coogan’s Bluff
- Lifestyle – Love Your Cottage Garden (1 Hour Special) 3.20pm
Alan introduces Britain’s favourite garden style: The Cottage Garden. Featuring visits to some of the nation’s most picture-perfect plots, Alan shares the secrets of creating this pretty garden style.
- TLC – 90 Day Fiancé (Season 9) 8.30pm
Using a unique 90 Day Fiancé visa, overseas fiancés will travel to the US to live with their partners for the first time. Each couple will have just 90 days to decide to get married or send their international mate home.
- Fox Docos – Katrina Babies (90 Minute Special) 10.00pm
KATRINA BABIES details the close-knit families and vibrant communities of New Orleans whose lives were uprooted by the 2005 disaster. These American children who were airlifted out of the rising waters, evacuated from their homes to refugee-like centres, or placed in makeshift, temporary living situations, have been neglected.
- Investigation Discovery – Signs Of A Psychopath (Season 2) 10.30pm
Psychopaths live among us. They can be friends, family members, coworkers, or even lovers. Trying as they may to impersonate normal humans, there are always signs that reveal their true nature: calculating, narcissistic — and sometimes, murderous.
- National Geographic Wild – America’s Funniest Home Videos: Animal Edition (Season 4) 8.30pm
NatGeo meets America’s Funniest Home Videos in the ultimate new animal show featuring hilarious pets, awesome wildlife, and everything in between.
- Nick Jnr – Santiago Of The Seas (Season 2) 5.50pm
On the first anniversary of becoming Pirate Protector, Santiago must complete a series of challenges meant to test his abilities and prove he’s worthy all without the help of his tools or best mates.
- MTV – EMA’s 2022 (4 Hour Special) 10.00am
The 2022 MTV Europe Music Awards will be held on 13 November 2022 at the PSD Bank Dome in Düsseldorf, Germany, marking the sixth time the awards show will be hosted in Germany. Harry Styles leads the nominations with seven nominations, making him the most nominated male artist.
- Fox Showcase – Upright (Season 2) 8.30pm
Fans will once again tag along with misfit duo Lucky (Tim Minchin) and Meg (Milly Alcock) as they set off on another uniquely Australian road trip, this time with their sights set for Far North Queensland.
- Discovery – The Lost Lincoln (2 Hour Special) 8.30pm
For the first time, one of American history’s greatest undiscovered artefacts is revealed — an 1865 image of Abraham Lincoln on his deathbed. Now, Professor Whitny Braun is on a mission to determine the authenticity of the photo.
- Fox Docos – The Last Movie Stars (Season 1) 8.30pm
The LAST MOVIE STARS is an epic six-part docuseries celebrating the enigmatic personas, incredible talent, and love story of Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward. Four-time Academy Award nominee Ethan Hawke directs the series with Academy Award-winning director, writer and producer Martin Scorsese serving as executive producer.
- National Geographic – Europe From Above (Season 4) 8.30pm
With exclusive access to key locations, we will deliver a new perspective of Europe from the air through the changing seasons across a year. We’ll reveal how tradition, engineering and natural wonders have shaped this epic continent, in a vibrant portrait of the region and the people who keep it alive.
- BBC Earth – Earth’s Great Rivers (Season 1) 7.20pm
Embark on the ultimate river voyage down three of the world’s most epic rivers – the Amazon, the Nile and the Mississippi. This series reveals the astonishing wildlife and breathtaking landscapes of these legendary waterways from their source to their mouth. The latest technology, previously unfilmed locations and drone footage reveals their true character in a way not seen before.
- Fox Showcase – The Sex Lives Of College Girls (Season 2) 8.30pm
THE SEX LIVES OF COLLEGE GIRLS follows four college roommates as they arrive at New England’s prestigious Essex College. A bundle of contradictions and hormones, these girls are equal parts lovable and infuriating as they live out their new, free lives on campus.
- History – Surrender On The USS Missouri (1 Hour Special) 7.30pm
SURRENDER ON THE USS MISSOURI focuses on the sailors, soldiers, airmen and marines that witnessed the official Japanese surrender. It was one of the most monumental days in history, and only a few witnesses remain.
The USS Missouri hadn’t been in the fight long, heading into the Pacific theatre of war in 1944, but she would become one of the most famous military ships in history when all was said and done.
- Lifestyle – The Great British Sewing Bee (Season 8) 8.30pm
Amateur sewers compete to impress judges Patrick Grant and Esme Young, hoping to be crowned Britain’s most sensational seamster.
- Fox Classics – Paul Newman Triple 8.30pm-3.30am
PAUL NEWMAN TRIPLE: From The Terrace, The Sting, Torn Curtain
- Fox Funny – Veep (Season 2) 6.00pm
Former Senator Selina Meyer gets an opportunity to serve as the Vice President of the United States. She tries to prevent various political uproars while juggling her public as well as private life.
- Crime + Investigation – Why Dad Killed Mum (Season 1) 9.30pm
Tasnim Lowe was 16 months old when her dad set her mum’s home in Telford alight. Before he set the house on fire, he carried baby Tasnim to safety, placing her under an apple tree in the garden. Tasnim’s mum, grandmother and aunt were all killed in the blaze. Lucy Lowe, Tasnim’s mum, was just 16 years old. Despite denying his guilt, Azhar Ali Mehmood, Tasnim’s dad, was given a life sentence for triple murder.
- Investigation Discovery – The Men Who Sold The World Cup (1 Hour Special) 9.30pm
The corruption, backroom deals and greed behind awarding the World Cup comes to a head when the 2022 tournament is awarded to Qatar, a desert nation with baking summer temperatures, no world-class stadiums, little interest in soccer — and lots of money.
- Cartoon Network – Lucas The Spider (Season 1) 6.50am
The impossibly cute, happy, inquisitive little jumping spider, Lucas, returns this November with new stories to tell you!
- National Geographic – In The Womb: Baby Animals (Season 1) 7.30pm
A return of the classic National Geographic series. Using ground-breaking photography, state-of-the-art special effects and amazing 4D scans, National Geographic’s In The Womb takes us on a series of remarkable journeys into the extraordinary world of foetal development.
- Lifestyle – Long Lost Family Special: Shipped To Australia (1 Hour Special) 8.30pm
A Long Lost Family special highlights the scandal of thousands of unaccompanied British children shipped out to Australia in the middle of the 20th century.
- Fox Arena – Below Deck (Season 10) 1.30pm
“Below Deck” cruises through the Caribbean for its 10th season, led by stud-of-the-sea Captain Lee. Set on the luscious island of St. Lucia, with crystal-clear waters and dramatically tapered mountains, the Pitons are sure to excite even the most discerning guests.
Aboard the largest motor yacht in “Below Deck” history, the crew are impressed by the luxurious, massive 197 ft vessel St. David, but quickly learn that with a bigger boat comes bigger problems.
- BBC First – Marie Antoinette (Season 1) 4.00pm
Follows the famed queen Marie Antoinette, who was the last queen of France before the French Revolution.
- A + E – Forged In Fire (Season 1) 7.30pm
All of the very best moments from the hit series Forged In Fire. Featuring the show’s most epic showdowns, intense championships, and the best and strongest weapons to have been forged.
- UKTV – QI (Season 19) 8.30pm
Long-running comedy quiz hosted by Sandi Toksvig, which asks impossible questions.
- Fox Docos – The Fastest Woman On Earth (Season 1) 7.35pm
Filmed over more than seven years beginning in 2013, THE FASTEST WOMAN ON EARTH chronicles the extraordinary life of professional racer and TV personality Jessi Combs. Approached by a predominately male team of aviation enthusiasts to be the driver of a custom car built from a repurposed fighter jet, Jessi’s dream of breaking land speed records is suddenly within reach – but at what cost?
- Crime + Investigation – Forensic Files II (Season 3) 7.30pm
CI is bringing back True Crime’s MOST iconic series Forensic Files.
Forensic Files, long considered the gold-standard of crime & justice non-fiction programming, will return to CI with brand new double half-hour episodes.
- Animal Planet – Legendary Locations (Season 2) 9.30pm
Josh Gates recounts the stories behind the world’s most iconic and unusual places. Through his unique point of view, Josh investigates the legends that made these locations famous, revealing surprising new twists to their tales.
- Fox Docos – Love, Lizzo (2 Hour Special) 7.30pm
Every once in a while, an artist changes not only music, but culture as well. Lizzo has done both. This is the journey of a trailblazing superstar who has become the movement the world desperately needed just by being herself. The HBO Max documentary shares the inspirational story behind her humble beginnings to her meteoric rise with an intimate look into the moments that shaped her hard-earned rise to fame, success, love and international stardom.
- Fox8 – Lil Rey Howery Stand Up (90 Minute Special) 10.00pm
Lil Rey Howard talks about everything from his upbringing to raising his own children to getting roasted by teenagers on public transportation, all with his signature high-energy delivery. A natural performer, Lil Rel proves that he can hold his own when it comes to all the relevant issues.
- Fox Classics – Audrey Hepburn Double (3 Hour) 8.30pm
Audrey Hepburn Double: Charade, How To Steal A Million
- Nickelodeon – Monster High (Season 1) 5.05pm
The series follows the teenage children of famous monsters including Clawdeen Wolf, Draculaura, Frankie Stein, and Deuce Gorgon as they discover who they are, embrace their differences, and learn to be fierce and fearless at the one place they all belong: Monster High.
- Fox Docos – Low Country: The Murdaugh Dynasty (Season 1) 10.15pm
Hailing from a long line of powerful legal figures, Alex Murdaugh along with his wife, Maggie, and sons, Buster and Paul, enjoyed unparalleled sway over authorities, until Paul’s involvement in a tragic boating accident thrust a level of scrutiny on the family’s actions and legacy, revealing a bizarre and deadly chain of events. LOW COUNTRY: THE MURDAUGH DYNASTY questions the unchecked power of privilege – and the trail of death and destruction left in one family’s wake.
- Fox Classics – Cult Double (3 Hour Special) 8.30pm
Cult Double: Edward Scissorhands, The Fly
- Lifestyle Food – Food Unwrapped (Season 9C) 7.30pm
Food Unwrapped continues to bring you the surprising facts about our most popular grub.
- Crime + Investigation – The First 48 (Season 25A) 9.30pm
The First 48 takes viewers behind the scenes of real-life investigations as it follows homicide detectives in the critical first 48 hours of murder investigations, giving viewers unprecedented access to crime scenes, interrogations and forensic processing.
- MTV – Jerzstory: How Jersey Shore Changed TV Special (1 Hour Special) 10.00pm
To celebrate the show’s lasting legacy and continued success, we’re taking a look back at the GTL crew’s worldwide takeover. From their iconic safari print fashion to their catchy slang, everything they touched turned to TV gold. Join comedians, celebrities, and the cast themselves as they weigh in on what made Jersey Shore a cultural phenomenon.
- TLC – Body Parts (Season 1) 9.30pm
Anaplastologist Allison Vest creates amazing, lifelike prosthetics for patients who have missing or deformed body parts. Taking on unique and extreme cases, Allison melds medicine and artistry to help her patients both functionally and psychologically.
- Nickelodeon – Lego City Adventures (Season 4) 3.00pm
LEGO City Adventures is a character-driven series of funny, smart, kinetic slices of life that explores the misadventures of a community of unique characters. A rollercoaster ride of fun, humour and action make this a boundless series of silliness!
- Nickelodeon – Transformers: EarthSpark (Season 1) 4.40pm
With the Transformers war on Earth concluded, Dot Malto, along with her husband, Alex, and their kids Robby and Mo, move to Witwicky, to start a new life. The family soon finds their lives intertwined with the first Transformers robots born on Earth!
- Nickelodeon – Danger Force (Season 2) 5.05pm
Captain Man has a new crew of superhero sidekicks – Danger Force. Captain Man and Schwoz create a fake school to train the kids to harness their uncontrollable superpowers to fight crime
- Nick Jnr – Deer Squad (Season 2) 12.30am
The Central Woods is home to deer. Nearby the woods a new city emerges- the Platinum City, a place of new technologies, inventions and various new things that are changing the life of humans and animals.
- Nick Jnr – Blue’s Clues & You (Season 3) 4.15pm
Good Morning! We celebrate morning routines with Tickety as we sing a brand-new wakeup song and play a timely game of Blue’s Clues to figure out what special time is coming up.
- History – The Lancaster Bomber (1 Hour Special) 7.30pm
The Lancaster Bomber tells how, as Bomber Command’s most destructive weapon, it went on to become instrumental in the defeat of Nazi Germany during the second world war.
- Discovery Turbo – Expedition: Back To The Future (Season 1) 8.30pm
Josh Gates goes on the adventure of a lifetime when he and Christopher Lloyd set off to track down the most iconic movie car in Hollywood history, The DeLorean Time Machine from “Back to the Future,” and deliver the vehicle to Michael J. Fox.
November – Movies
- Disappearance In Yellowstone – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 12)
- Single Black Female – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 4)
- Sunday’s At Tiffany’s – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 5)
- Flirting With Forty – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 11)
- A Nanny’s Revenge – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 19)
- Christmas In Wonderland – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 20)
- Eve’s Christmas – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 27)
- Room 203 – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 4)
- Nine Bullets – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 6)
- Infinite Storm – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 12)
- Cinderella & Little Sorcerer – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 6.30pm, November 12)
- Shark Bait – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 12)
- Book Of Love – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 13)
- A Day To Die – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 18)
- Downtown Abbey: A New Era – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 19)
- Dog – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 26)
- See How They Run – Drops on VOD 4.18pm (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 20) – OUR REVIEW
- Sonic The Hedgehog 2 – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 7.30pm, November 19)
- Asking For It – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 25)
- Stardust – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, November 24)