Alright, Sydneysiders. We want to play a game.
Jigsaw, the next entry in the hugely successful Saw franchise, is hitting Aussie cinemas from November 2 with special Halloween advance screenings on October 31! To celebrate, the awesome folks at StudioCanal have handed us 5 double passes to give away to a special theatrical screening in Sydney!
The screening will take place on Monday, October 30, 6:30pm at Event Cinemas George St.
After a series of murders that bear all the markings of the infamous Jigsaw killer, law enforcement find themselves embroiled in a new twisted game that’s only just begun. Is John Kramer back from the dead to remind the world to be grateful for the gift of life? Or is this a trap set by a killer with designs of their own?
For more on Jigsaw visit the official website: jigsawsaves.com.au
For your chance to win one of 5 double passes to this special screening of Jigsaw, subscribe to THE REEL WORD (check your inbox – including the ‘Junk’ folder – for the confirmation email), then tell us in 25 words or less…
What is the most memorable “game” Jigsaw has played in the ‘Saw’ franchise and why?
That’s it! Just send your answer, along with your name, to email@example.com with “JIGSAW” in the subject line for your chance to win!
Entry details and conditions:
- Competition closes at 11:59 pm, Wednesday October 26, 2017. AEST.
- Only open for those living in Australia.
- You must have subscribed to The Reel Word. Don’t forget to check your email account for the confirmation email.
- Ensure you are available to attend the screening on Monday, October 30, 6:30pm at Event Cinemas George St.
- One entry per person.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- Decisions are final.
- Only winners will be notified via e-mail.
- This is a game of creativity and skill.