The Honest Trailer has arrived for Justice League: The Snyder Cut!
Fans were up in arms after the debacle that was 2017’s Justice League. A personal tragedy for director Zack Snyder led to him walking away from the production and Avengers director Joss Whedon being brought in to finish the film. That big change-up, plus large and highly publicised meddling by Warner Bros, culminated in a DC movie that was nowhere near the epic masterpiece it should have been. Thankfully, the fans were outspoken, and with the power of the hashtag #ReleasetheSnyderCut, the studio finally gave in to pressure and last month released the film that Snyder had intended. Justice League: The Snyder Cut was, as many had hoped for, an absolute masterpiece.
Sigh. Yeah… April Fools. This is pretty great though…
Some of the other Honest Trailers you may have missed:
- Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Gets its Honest Trailer
- ‘The Witcher’ Receives Its ‘Honest Trailer’
- Honest Trailer for ‘Game of Thrones’ Ending is Brutally Honest
- 300th Honest Trailer Tackles the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- The Honest Trailer for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Has Arrived
- Watch the Bizarre Honest Trailer a Robot Made for Honest Trailers
- Watch the Hilarious Honest Trailer for ‘A Star is Born’
- ‘Aquaman’ Receives a Very Funny Honest Trailer
- Ryan Reynolds Voices the ‘Deadpool’ Honest Trailer
- ‘The Shining’ Honest Trailer Hilariously Looks Back at Stanley Kubrick’s Epic Bath Warning