Tom Holland (Fright Night) turns up the thrills and chills, introducing one of the most original and terrifying horror creations in history – the pint-sized killer doll CHUCKY!
After 6 year-old Andy Barclay’s (Alex Vincent) babysitter is violently pushed out of a window to her death, nobody believes him when he says that his birthday present, an innocent “Good Guy Doll” named Chucky, committed the fateful act.
Infused with the demonic soul of serial killer Charles Lee Ray (Brad Dourif), Chucky establishes himself as a master manipulator, with the ability to get away with more than just murder.
An ensuing rampage of gruesome murders leads detective Mike Norris (Chris Sarandon) back to the same suspicious toy, uncovering a legacy of horror and highlighting Chucky’s grand plan to transfer his evil spirit into a living, breathing human being – young Andy! An ingenious blend of supernatural horror, voodoo and good old-fashioned slasher film, Child’s Play throws down a killer gauntlet and delivers with a bloody vengeance.
- Audio commentary with Alex Vincent, Catherine Hicks and Chucky designer Kevin Yagher
- Audio commentary with producer David Kirschner and screenwriter Don Mancini
- Chucky commentaries: Chucky’s Thoughts The Advantage of Being Chucky Chucky on Filmmaking Up Close and Personal with Chucky.
- Evil Comes in Small Packages featurettes: The Birth of Chucky, Creating the Horror, Unleashed
- Chucky: Building a Nightmare featurette
- A Monster Convention featurette
- Introducing Chucky: The Making of Child’s Play (vintage featurette)
- Original Theatrical Trailer