Presented in a new High-Definition transfer from 4K source, with 7.1 surround mix & spectacular new special features!
Who Will Survive And What Will Be Left Of Them?
A tale far too horrific to be real – a van full of friends, a dusty back road in Texas, the thud of a mallet, the buzz of a chainsaw, muted screams and the tearing of flesh… Considered by many as the bloody benchmark of horror movies, the original 1974 Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a visceral experience like none other. Inspired by the real-life story of murderer Ed Gein, it follows five young students who unwittingly meet up with a sinister hitchhiker (Edwin Neal) and stumble across a house of horrors where mask-wearing maniac Leatherface (Gunnar Hansen) rules with a wooden mallet and the ultimate weapon of torture – a whirring chainsaw. Now, presented with all-new special features, Tobe Hooper’s horror classic arrives completely restored and remastered in vivid high-definition, sharp enough to tear your nerves to shreds!
- Audio Commentary with Writer/Producer/Director Tobe Hooper
- Audio Commentary with Cinematographer Daniel Pearl, Sound Recordist Ted Nicolaou & Editor J. Larry Carroll
- Audio Commentary with Tobe Hooper, cinematographer Daniel Pearl and actor Gunnar Hansen
- Audio Commentary with actors Marilyn Burns, Paul A. Partain, Allen Danziger and art director Robert A. Burns
- ‘Off The Hook’ with Teri McMinn
- Interview with actor John Dugan (Grandpa)
- Interview with Production Manager Roz Bozman
- Horror’s Hallowed Grounds – A Funny Tour of the Set and the Way it Looks Today
- Feature-Length Documentary ‘Flesh Wounds’
- Feature-Length Documentary ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Shocking Truth
- Outtakes from ‘The Shocking Truth’
- A Tour of the TCSM House with Gunnar Hansen
- Deleted scenes and Alternate Footage
- Blooper Reel
- Killing Kirk Outtakes
- Kim Henkel Interview
- Tobe Hooper Interview
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV spots
- Radio Spots