Australia: Here’s your complete schedule of NOVEMBER 2023 release dates for streaming service DISNEY+, with trailers included!
Interested in signing up to Disney+? Support Screen Realm by joining Disney+ through our affiliate link RIGHT HERE (we receive a small commission for every sign-up).
- Black Cake – Star Original Series – Premiere
Based on The New York Times-bestselling book by Charmaine Wilkerson, “Black Cake” is a family drama wrapped in a murder mystery with a diverse cast of characters and a global setting. The story takes place in Jamaica, Italy, Scotland, England and Southern California. In the late 1960s, a runaway bride named Covey disappears into the surf off the coast of Jamaica and is feared drowned or a fugitive on the run for her husband’s murder. In present day California, a widow named Eleanor Bennett, loses her battle with cancer, leaving her two estranged children, Byron and Benny, a flash drive that holds previously untold stories of her journey from the Caribbean to America. These stories, narrated by Eleanor, shock her children and challenge everything they thought they knew about their family’s origin.
- Behind the Attraction: Season 2 – Disney+ Original
- The Three Detectives: Season 1 – International
- Big City Greens: Season 3 – Series
- Quiz Lady – Star Original Movie – Premiere
In “Quiz Lady,” a brilliant but tightly wound, game show-obsessed young woman, Anne (Awkwafina), and her estranged, train-wreck of a sister Jenny (Sandra Oh), must work together to help cover their mother’s gambling debts. When Anne’s beloved dog is kidnapped, they set out on a wild, cross-country trek to get the cash the only way they know how: by turning Anne into a bona-fide game show champion.
- Marvel Studios Legends: Season 2: New Episodes – Disney+ Original
- The Mill – Star Original
- JFK: One Day in America: Season 1 – Series
- The Santa Clauses: Season 2 – Disney+ Original Series – Premiere
The beloved franchise returns! Scott Calvin, after 28 years, reigns true as Santa Claus, leader of the North Pole and Christmas. With his family – Carol, Sandra, and Cal – by his side, and his elves at the reins, Scott Calvin contends with a changing world to keep the spirit of Christmas alive for a new generation.
- Daddies on Request: Season 2 – Disney+ Original – International
- Love in Fairhope: Season 1 – Star Original
- Final Trip: Season 1 – International
- Vigilante: Season 1 – International
- Farm Dreams: Season 1 – Series
- The Lady Bird Diaries – Star Original
- FX’s A Murder at the End of the World – Star Original Series – Premiere
“A Murder at the End of the World” is a mystery series with a new kind of detective at the helm – a Gen Z amateur sleuth and tech-savvy hacker named Darby Hart. In the new limited series, Darby and eight other guests are invited by a reclusive billionaire to participate in a retreat at a remote and dazzling location. When one of the other guests is found dead, Darby must put to use all of her combined skills to prove it was in fact murder, all against a tide of competing interests and before the killer takes another life.
- Brawn: The Impossible Formula 1 Story – Star Original Series – Premiere
Witness one of the most incredible sagas in Formula 1 history, the story of Brawn GP. In 2008, Honda’s racing team fell into administration, in an unprecedented first for the sport, their rivals united and returned the team to the racetrack. With Ross Brawn at the helm and the team rebranded as Brawn GP, all was well until they realized they had inadvertently created a fierce competitor. Interviewed by Hollywood actor and Formula 1 superfan Keanu Reeves, this gripping four-part series offers exclusive first-hand insights from racing legends, providing the drama both on and off the track. From the formation of Brawn GP see their remarkable journey through strategic maneuvers and financial trials during an exceptionally competitive chapter in the annals of the sport.
- Interpreter of Silence: Season 1 – Star Original – International
- I’m Your Fan: The Party Continues: Season 1 – International
- The Doc and Bella Are In!: Season 1 – Series
- Drive with Swizz Beatz: Season 1 – Star Original
- Windows of Wonder – Inside the Disney 100 Myer Christmas Windows – Disney+ Special
In celebration of Disney 100, the Myer Christmas Windows in Melbourne, Australia are transformed; transporting audiences through time and across the decades, with the creation of six windows that define the history of Disney. We go behind the scenes to witness dream become reality; from rough sketches to handcrafted models to launch day, we follow the process behind a project of passion, history and the magic of storytelling.
- Dashing Through the Snow – Disney+ Original
- Shohei Ohtani – Beyond the Dream – Movie
- The Naughty Nine – Movie
- Doctor Who: Specials – Disney+ Special – Premiere
– “The Star Beast” 26 November
– “Wild Blue Yonder” 3 December
– “The Giggle” 10 December
The three new “Doctor Who” 60th anniversary specials are set to debut on Disney+. The three specials, titled “The Star Beast” (Nov. 26), “Wild Blue Yonder” (Dec. 3) and “The Giggle” (Dec. 10) will reunite the Fourteenth Doctor (David Tennant) and Donna Temple-Noble (Catherine Tate) as they come face-to-face with their most terrifying villain yet: the Toymaker (played by Neil Patrick Harris in his “Doctor Who” debut).
- Faraway Downs – Star Original Series – Premiere
The story centers on an English aristocrat, Lady Sarah Ashley (Nicole Kidman) who travels halfway across the world to confront her wayward husband and sell an unusual asset: a million-acre cattle ranch in the Australian Outback called “Faraway Downs.” Following the death of her husband, a ruthless Australian cattle baron, King Carney (Bryan Brown), plots to take her land and she reluctantly joins forces with a rough-hewn cattle drover (Hugh Jackman) to protect her ranch. The sweeping adventure romance is explored through the eyes of young Nullah (newcomer Brandon Walters), a bi-racial Indigenous Australian child caught up in the government’s draconian racial policy now referred to as the “Stolen Generations.” Together the trio experiences four life-altering years, a love affair between Lady Ashley and the Drover, and the unavoidable impact of World War II on Northern Australia.
- The Artful Dodger – Star Original Series – Premiere
Set in 1850s Australia, in the lively colony of Port Victory, Jack Dawkins is The Artful Dodger, whose fast, pickpocketing fingers have turned into the skilled hands of a surgeon. Dodger’s past returns to haunt him with the arrival of Fagin, luring him back into a world of crime. A greater threat – to Dodger’s heart – is Lady Belle, the Governor’s daughter, determined to become the colony’s first female surgeon. From heists to life-and-death surgeries, to the harsh realities of the criminal world mingling with the middle ground and gentry. This is a tale of reinvention, betrayal, redemption, and love with a twist.
- Marvel Studios Assembled: The Making of Loki Season 2 – Disney+ Original
- Loki: Season 2 New episodes weekly on Fridays, finale 10 November
- Goosebumps: Season 1 New episodes weekly on Fridays, finale 17 November
- The Kardashians: Season 4 New episodes weekly on Thursdays, finale 30 November
- FX’s Welcome to Wrexham: Season 2 New episodes weekly on Wednesdays, finale 15 November
- The Simpsons: Season 35 New episodes weekly on Wednesdays
- Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures: Season 1 6 x new episodes 8 November
- Mickey Mouse Funhouse: Season 2 6 x new episodes 22 November
- Tokyo Revengers: Season 2 New episodes weekly on Tuesdays
- Marvel’s Spidey and his Amazing Friends: Season 2 1 x new episode 1 November
- T.O.T.S.: Season 3 – 12 x new episodes 8 November
- My Home Hero: Season 1 New episodes weekly on Tuesdays