Australia: Take a look at your APRIL 2023 release schedule for FOXTEL – complete with the trailers available!
Foxtel Disclaimer: “Although every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, all programming is subject to late change. Foxtel may vary channel content or transmission times. Foxtel is not liable for any loss or disappointment any viewer may suffer as a result. All times listed in AEST.”
- Fox Docos – Live At The Hordern Pavilion – Bloc Party (60 Minute Special) 7.30pm
The British indie mavericks delivered a thrilling show at Sydney’s Hordern Pavillion in March 2013. The UK four-piece delighted fans with a stellar set of surging new songs and favourites ‘Banquet’, ‘Like Eating Glass’, ‘Helicopter’.
- Investigation Discovery – The Price Of Glee (Season 1) 9.30pm
Glee’s cast and crew reveal surprising truths behind making the series and recount the meteoric rise of a Hollywood hit as well as the tragedies of some of its stars.
- Discovery Turbo – Life Size (90 Minute Special) 7.30pm
Professional driver Nicole Lyons gets to do something most people only dream of. She takes life-size Hot Wheels cars from The Garage of Legends and hits the road. It’s a “behind the velvet rope” experience few get to see, let alone pilot.
- Animal Planet – Puppy Bowl XIX (180 Minute Special) 6.30pm
Puppy Bowl XIX is the most historic matchup yet featuring over 120 rescue pups. The guys from Inside the NBA kick-off the epic rivalry with their game-day predictions and special guests cheer on Teams Ruff and Fluff in the cutest competition of the year!
- Fox8 – Taskmaster (Season 15) 8.30pm
As the sun sets on the latest series of the international hit show, Taskmaster reveals a brand-new line-up of contestants who are set to compete in the 15th series of the critically-acclaimed task tournament. The infallible Greg Davies will resume his role as the formidable Taskmaster, accompanied by his faithful sidekick Little Alex Horne who is poised and ready to provide stats, data and occasional comfort in the most bizarre yet cut-throat show on television.
- Fox Docos – The Costa Concordia: Why She Shank (Season 1) 8.30pm
The true story behind one of the biggest maritime disasters since the Titanic. Ten years on from one of the worst maritime disasters in living memory, this fascinating two-part documentary provides a definitive account of the sinking of the Costa Concordia.
- Real Life – Keeping Up With The Joneses (Season 1) 4.30pm
This series is set on Coolibah cattle station, 600 km Southwest of Darwin. It follows the daily lives of the Jones family as they muster cattle, fight fires, battle floods and even wrestle the odd croc or two. This raw and humorous snapshot of family life is a ‘must see’ for anyone who thinks they know what it takes to live in the outback.
- WWE – WWE WrestleMania 39 Night 1 (180 Minute Special) 10.00am
WWE WrestleMania 39 Night 1 is the upcoming 39th Annual WrestleMania professional wrestling and livestreaming event, featuring wrestlers from both Raw and Smackdown.
- Lifestyle – Love Your Garden (Season 12) 3.30pm
Alan Titchmarsh travels around the country seeking out some of Britain’s loveliest domestic gardens, focusing on the wonderful outdoor living spaces created by ordinary Britons.
- Fox Docos – Crypto Queen: The One Coin Scam (Season 1) 7.30pm
In 2014, a new cryptocurrency was unveiled: OneCoin. At mass events resembling religious gatherings, charismatic founder, Ruja Ignatova, claimed it was on course to become the world’s biggest digital currency and would change the world. In this series, we gain rare and exclusive access to close friends and colleagues of Ignatova – the people who knew her best – who tell the unbelievable story from the inside.
- WWE – WWE Wrestlemania 39 Night 2 (180 Minute Special) 10.00am
WWE WrestleMania 39 Night 2 is the upcoming 39th Annual WrestleMania professional wrestling and livestreaming event, featuring wrestlers from both Raw and Smackdown.
- Lifestyle Home – Clean It, Fix It (Season 1) 5.30pm
A team of skilled cleaners and DIY experts visit various houses and take on the task of transforming them into pleasant spaces within a day.
- Lifestyle Food – Young MasterChef (Season 1) 7.30pm
Young MasterChef is inviting 15 young cooks all with a food dream, aged 18-25, from across the UK into the fast moving and thrilling food competition series.
- Discovery – Moonshiners: Master Distiller S3 SPX 2 (60 Minute Special) 10.25pm
Outlaw shiners Josh, Richard and Mike think they can turn almost any ingredient into top notch liquor. Now they’ll have to prove it by making spirits from everyday groceries found in a country store. Mark, Digger, Tim and Tickle judge the unusual results.
- Discovery Turbo – Junkyard Gold (Season 3) 9.30pm
Classic car authority Steve Magnante tracks down cars for the Roadkill crew. While looking for perfect project cars, he pieces together the history, life and death of automotive relics and rarities at junkyards across the US.
- Nickelodeon – Middlemost Post (Season 2) 3.00pm
A reformed rain cloud, a shipwrecked sailor turned postman and a magic walrus form the wacky postal service on Mount Middlemost.
- Nickelodeon – Star Trek: Prodigy (Season 1) 6.00pm
A motley crew of young aliens in the Delta Quadrant find an abandoned Starfleet ship, the U.S.S. Prostar; taking control of the ship, they must learn to work together as they make their way towards the Alpha Quadrant.
- Lifestyle – Antiques Yard (Season 1) 8.30pm
Across this series, we follow Daniel and his team as they reclaim, restore and repair items – bringing the unloved back to life and selling them to their new homes.
- History – Churchill (Season 1) 8.30pm
This six-part series explores every facet of Britain’s most legendary prime minister, revealing the secrets of his aristocratic upbringing, his formative years in the military, his rise to political power, his wartime leadership and his legacy.
- Crime & Investigation – Untold: The Railway Murders (Season 1) 9.30pm
Explore some of the most notorious crime cases of recent years. Told by those who lived it, some speaking for the very first time, each documentary features exclusive witness testimonies, rarely seen archive and first-hand accounts from the police and community involved.
- Discovery – What On Earth? (Season 8) 9.30pm
Hundreds of satellites orbit Earth and capture the world like it’s never been seen before, sometimes revealing objects and phenomena that defy explanation. Explore these unusual images as scientists attempt to explain mysteries seen from space.
- Discovery – Mummies Unwrapped (Season 1) 10.25pm
Archaeologist and mummy expert Ramy Romany investigates the spellbinding secrets of the most fascinating burial sites, mass graves and ancient tombs on Earth. Ramy finds himself in the midst of legends, myths, curses and coverups as he seeks to unravel the fascinating origin of each mummy and the life that once was.
- MTV – Teen Mom UK: Next Generation (Season 1) 10.00pm
On this supersized series, a new chapter unfolds for Teen Mom favourites – and they’re taking it on together.
- Lifestyle Home – Farmhouse Fixer (Season 1) 9.30pm
Jonathan Knight loves to restore old homes, and with the help of this designer, Kristina, he works to keep history alive by breathing new life into them.
- Lifestyle Food – Justine Schofield Macau Gourmet (Season 1) 8.30pm
From its beautiful old architecture and rich Portuguese, Chinese heritage to the bright lights of its luxury hotels and resorts, Justine will explore both the traditional and contemporary sides to Macanese cuisine.
- Fox Showcase – Dreamland (Season 1) 8.00pm
Set in the British seaside town of Margate, “Dreamland” is a thrilling, knotty mystery centred around four sister’s hidden secrets, told with an irreverent, British gallows humour.
- Fox Showcase – Love Me (Season 2) 8.30pm
With its exploration of modern love by different family members at three distinct times of life, Season 2 picks up the story of The Mathiesons family, with Hugo Weaving returning as Glenn, the father experiencing new love in his 60s; Bojana Novakovic, the highly successful, yet complicated Clara; and William Lodder, as Aaron, facing the complexities of love, and new responsibility.
- Fox Docos – Portrait Artist Of The Year (Season 9) 5.40pm
From thousands of applicants, a selection of gifted painters are given a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to paint one of an illustrious cast of celebrity sitters. From A list film stars to acclaimed authors, elite sportspeople to hit musicians – how will the artists react to a famous face in front of their easel?
- Lifestyle Food – Ainsley’s Market Menu (Season 1) 8.30pm
Ainsley’s Australian Market Menu sees Ainsley Harriott traversing Australia on a fun-filled food adventure through some of Australia’s most diverse and colourful produce markets.
- Fox Showcase – Dave (Season 3) 7.30pm
In the brand new season, Dave is headlining his first-ever tour, and looking for love along the way. But as he and the gang crisscross America, they discover firsthand how diverse the cultural landscape of the United States really is – and how often fame puts pressure on love and friendship.
- Animal Planet – Lone Star Law (Season 7) 8.30pm
Everything’s bigger in Texas, including the job of the Texas Game Wardens who protect the Lone Star State’s natural resources and police its 27 million citizens. This elite force patrols and protects more than a quarter-million square miles.
- Fox Docos – Live At The Enmore Theatre – John Butler (60 Minute Special) 7.30pm
John Butler is many things to many people. To his ever growing fan base it is purely about the musical journey, the groove of the Trio, the soul of the guitar and the honesty and integrity of John’s lyrics.
- Fox Docos – Jason Isbell: Running With Our Eyes Closed (90 Minute Special) 8.45pm
A feature documentary on alt-country musician Jason Isbell, a four time Grammy winner.
- A&E – Desert Collectors (Season 2) 7.30pm
Set amid the goldfields of Western Australia and the area’s eccentric people, Nigel and Norm hunt for treasures. They immerse themselves in the history and heritage of the outback region, meeting people who collect unique items.
- Animal Planet – Homestead Rescue: Home Sweet Homestead (Season 1) 7.30pm
Marty, Matt and Misty Raney use their building, farming and hunting expertise to help people who strive to live off the grid.
- Fox Docos – The SS, A Barbaric State (60 Minute Special) 7.30pm
This documentary explores the history of Hitler’s personal protection unit, the SS, which could be described as a state within a state, and its members were regarded as the Natzi elite.
- Real Life – Bondi Vet (Season 8) 3.15pm
Viewers are welcomed into the lives of emergency specialists Dr Alex Hynes and Dr Gerardo Poli, Bondi local Dr Kate Adams, Melbourne’s Dr Danni Dusek, wildlife expert Tim Faulkner and mobile-vet sisters Drs Alison and Audrey Shen.
- Fox Docos – Fashion House (Season 1) 7.30pm
A sumptuous anthology series of feature documentaries that peek behind the curtain of some of the world’s most renowned fashion houses – Gucci, Burberry and Versace – to reveal their remarkable stories.
- History – War Gamers (Season 1) 7.30pm
The untold story of the members of the Women’s Royal Naval Service, whose brilliant tactics defeat a massive convoy of German U boats in WWII.
- Lifestyle – King Charles: Born To Be King (75 Minute Special) 9.30pm
An in-depth look at the achievements of King Charles and the type of monarch he is destined to be.
- A&E – Pawn Stars: Best Of (Season 3a) 7.30pm
A comprehensive compilation of some of the best episodes from the reality show ‘Pawn Stars’, in which the Harrison family buys and sells fascinating artefacts in their family-owned pawn shop.
- Investigation Discovery – People Magazine Investigates (Season 6b) 8.30pm
Ripped from the pages of one of the nation’s top weekly magazines, PEOPLE MAGAZINE INVESTIGATES goes beyond the headlines to uncover the heart-wrenching stories of lives and families ripped apart. These are crime stories that transcended news and became part of popular culture.
- History – Vikings: The True Story (Season 1) 8.30pm
The extraordinary development of modern techniques and equipment has heralded an inspiring new era in historical research. Now, with exclusive access to a team of experts and historians in Norway who are making astonishing new discoveries, this enlightening and entertaining two-part documentary challenges much of what we think we know about the great Nordic ‘warrior race’, the Vikings.
- Real Life – Inside The Operating Theatre (Season 1) 9.30pm
Inside the Operating Theatre offers an in-depth look at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Norfolk, UK. Among its staff is the highly-skilled team who serve in the Day Surgery Unit; an extraordinary group of people who perform over 100 operations a week, from testing and diagnosing lung conditions to saving people’s sight with industry-leading ophthalmology surgeries.
- Lifestyle Home – Love It Or List It (Toronto) (Season 10) 9.30pm
A real estate agent and an interior designer advise frustrated homeowners on whether they’re better off renovating their home or putting it on the market.
- Discovery – Opal Hunters: Red Dirt Road Trip (Season 1) 8.30pm
Opal greenhorn James “JC” Caruana and veteran miner Rod Manning team up on a cross country Aussie road trip like no other. Their mission: to teach JC as much as possible about opal mining and living off the land before he becomes a father in just three months time.
- BBC First – The Diplomat (Season 1) 8.30pm
Laura Simmonds and her Spanish friend and colleague Alba Ortiz are working hard to protect British nationals in trouble in Barcelona. It isn’t an easy job. They’ll need to work as cops, counsellors and lawyers. The series opens with the unexplained death of a British barman working around Barcelona’s notorious marina. Neither the Spanish police nor Foreign Office is keen to pursue a murder enquiry.
- MTV – The Exhibit (Season 1) 10.00pm
Hosted by Dometi Pongo, seven rising artists compete for $100,000 and a career-defining exhibit at the Smithsonian’s Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden.
- Fox8 – A Black Lady Sketch Show (Season 4) 10.00pm
The narrative sketch comedy series features a core cast of Black women living relatable and hilarious experiences in a magical reality that subverts traditional expectations.
- Fox Docos – Phenomenon – The Beatles (1 Hour Special) 7.30pm
This exclusive film brings new, fresh and a different insight into the Beatles phenomenon. It seeks the views of Beatles insiders including Pete Best, engineer Norman Smith, Mersey Beat editor Tony Barrow, and more.
- Fow Showcase – Barry (Season 4) 9.30pm
Cousineau is hailed as a hero as Barry’s arrest has shocking consequences. It’s all been leading up to this – the explosive and hilarious final chapter of Barry.
- Fow Docos – Israel/Iran/USA, The Long War (2 Hour Special) 7.30pm
Targeted assassinations, bombings, unidentified military attacks are piling up all over the Middle East. Can the “secret war” between Iran and Israel turn into a major regional if not global confrontation?
- History – Treasures With Bettany Hughes (Season 1) 8.30pm
Boasting unique access and state-of-the-art technology, host Bettany Hughes lifts the lid on the most remarkable treasures of civilization to investigate the story of humanity over six fabulous hours. Bettany visits shipwrecks, temples, palaces, underground labyrinths, and live excavations in Greece, Gibraltar, Malta, and other Mediterranean Islands, including Delos and Ischia.
- Lifestyle – Hospital Diaries (Season 1) 8.30pm
This joyous series, based in Newcastle Hospitals, celebrates the extraordinary work being performed by NHS staff across their shifts. Following world class medics and their dedicated support teams as they pull together to save and transform lives forever.
- Lifestyle Home – My Floating Home (Season 4) 9.30pm
Landlock homeowners leave suburbia to live in stunning aquatic homes that float on water.
- BBC Earth – The Green Planet (Season 1) 7.30pm
Step into a magical hidden world full of remarkable new behaviour, emotional stories and surprising heroes. Presented by Sir David Attenborough. Plants live secret, unseen lives. Using specialist cameras, this spectacular series allows us to travel beyond the power of the human eye, to look closer at their interconnected world, showcasing over two decades of new discoveries.
- Animal Planet – Vampires In America (120 Minute Special) 9.30pm
Vampire hunters Eric Streit and Marcel von Tingen have spent their lives investigating vampire activity in some of the darkest corners of the world.
- TLC – Bad Hair Day (Season 1) 8.30pm
We all know what it’s like to have a bad hair day, and for those suffering from severe hair conditions, the pain, frustration and angst is real. Bad Hair Day will feature esteemed dermatologist Dr. Isha Lopez and expert hair restoration surgeons Dr. Meena Singh and Dr. Angie Phipps.
- Real Life – Inside Phuket Airport (Season 1) 9.30pm
This airport-based reality series follows hedonistic and hot young holidaymakers as they touch down in Phuket Airport, ready to embark on an adventure of a lifetime on Thailand’s most beautiful island. Cameras are there to capture all the drama – holiday romances, full moon parties, hospital visits – until they pack their bags to head home again.
- BBC Earth – Spectacular Earth (Season 1) 7.30pm
Get closer than ever before to some of the world’s most stunning natural phenomena and discover the extraordinary global forces that coincide to make each spectacle happen. Breakthrough scientific knowledge and cutting-edge filming techniques mean it is now possible to get thrillingly close to some of the world’s most beautiful spectacles.
- Discovery Turbo – Car Fix (Season 10) 8.30pm
In this season, Jeremy and Bryan tackle some overly ambitious projects including restoring a majestic Trans-Am, trying to de-rust a ’64 Malibu and work on a Formula Ford race car amongst other amazing projects.
- A&E – Cars That Rock With Brian Johnson (Season 3) 7.30pm
AC/DC’s Brian Johnson is a high end racing driver in his spare time and in this series he drives the most iconic cars ever designed and built.
- Lifestyle – Kirstie & Phil’s Love It Or List It (Season 7) 9.35pm
Phil Spencer and Kirstie Allsopp go head to head as they battle it out to convince homeowners to either sell their home or refurbish it. They’re standing by to help UK homeowners who are divided over staying put or selling up.
- UKTV – Who Do You Think You Are? (Season 18b) 8.30pm
Audiences get to know a personal side to beloved celebrities, it’s a look inside their favourite stars at an intimate level. They go on a journey of discovery in real time with the stars and it’s a touching experience.
- Animal Planet – Pitbulls & Parolees (Season 13) 8.30pm
Pitbull and Parolees are back, and in this season we find the team dealing with a hurricane bearing down on VRC, meaning Tia and the crew need to rush to try and get the dogs to safety.
- Discovery – End Of The Rope (Season 1) 9.30pm
When the tallest engineering marvels need to be maintained, only a handful of people have the courage and skills to do the job. Follow Trask Bradbury and his crew as they risk their lives to repair America’s tallest and most inaccessible structures.
- Crime & Investigation – How I Caught The Killer (Season 3) 9.30pm
How I Caught the Killer takes an in-depth look at what it’s really like to be a police officer working on chilling murder cases. Focusing on the perspective of the police – former policeman and “Crimewatch” presenter Rav Wilding narrates this series which offers intriguing revelations from the people who solved some of the most challenging murders in the UK and the US.
- BBC Earth – Exploration Volcano (Season 1) 7.30pm
Chris Horsley is a volcano access specialist, explorer and all-round daredevil. In this eight-part series, he drags a group of reluctant documentary filmmakers all over the globe, responding to volcanic eruptions as they wreak havoc and threaten communities.
- TLC – Seeking Brother Husband (Season 1) 8.30pm
Seeking Brother Husband is a brand new series which follows the relationships of four polyandrous families in their quest to add additional husbands into their lives.
- A&E – Beyond Oak Island (Season 3) 7.30pm
Beyond Oak Island digs deep into the many treasure quests across the globe, revealing amazing new details and clues from past searches – and in some cases, advancing the hunt.
- Fox Docos – Live At Glastonbury – Janet Jackson (1 Hour Special) 7.30pm
Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts, is the second largest open-air music festival in the world. Known mainly for its musical performances, it also features attractions of dance, humour, theatre, circus. Featuring: Janet Jackson.
- Fox Showcase – Mrs. Davies (Season 1) 8.30pm
Betty Gilpin stars as Simone, a nun who goes to battle against an all-powerful Artificial Intelligence known as the titular Mrs. Davis.
- Fox One – Casa Grande (Season 1) 8.30pm
Follows several families in the farmland of Northern California as it navigates universal themes of class, immigration, culture and family.
- Fox Docos – Landscape Artist Of The Year UK (Season 8) 5.40pm
A mix of amateur and professional artists are selected from nationwide entries to paint breathtaking locations from around the country – from beautiful wildlife to historical buildings and landmarks. The talented contestants work against the clock with a team of judges deciding on the best work.
- Crime & Investigation – Court Cam (Season 5) 7.00pm
A behind-the-scenes look into some of the most wild, unruly and dramatic moments caught on tape in courtrooms across the country; witnesses, judges and victims share their perspectives of the emotional outbursts and chaotic moments.
- Fox Showcase – Somebody Somewhere (Season 2) 9.30pm
Somebody Somewhere follows Sam, a true Kansan on the surface who, beneath it all, struggles to fit the hometown mould. As Sam grapples with loss and acceptance, singing is her saving grace and leads her on a journey to discover herself and a community of outsiders who don’t fit in but don’t give up, showing that finding your people, and finding your voice, is possible.
- Real Life – Bondi Rescue (Season 12) 4.00pm
Waverley council lifeguards patrol the shores of Australia’s famous Bondi Beach, where they face a multitude of challenges, and participate in daring rescues to ensure that the guests experience a safe environment at the beach.
- TLC – Milf Manor (Season 1) 8.30pm
Hot single moms dive into a unique dating experience where they hope to find their much younger soulmates, but a shocking twist turns their world upside down.
- Fox Docos – Inside Chernobyl With Ben Fogel (90 Minute Special) 7.30pm
Ben Fogle spends a week living alone inside the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, gaining privileged access to the doomed Control Room 4 where the disaster first began to unfold.
- History – River Hunters (Season 3) 7.30pm
Discover your inner archaeologist and adventurer in this fun and exciting treasure hunt show, as we dive to the bottom of famous waterways to search for hidden treasure!
- Crime & Investigation – The War: Australia’s Bikie Killings (90 Minute Special) 7.30pm
The War is an unflinching video documentary series which looks inside the deadly conflict between bikies, the Hamzy and Alameddine crime families, and the depths of Sydney’s underworld.
- TLC – 90 Day: The Single Life (Season 2) 8.30pm
Newly single 90 Day Fiance favourites are looking to find love again while attempting to let go of baggage from their past. They must navigate the world of online dating, set ups and first dates and learn to become exclusive with someone new.
- Fox Showcase – Love & Death (Season 3) 8.30pm
Two church going couples, enjoy small town family life in Texas, until somebody picks up an axe.
- Fox Arena – Conjuring Kesha (Season 1) 9.30pm
Kesha explores her cosmic connection with the supernatural at notoriously haunted locations. The pop icon brings the world’s top paranormal experts and her celebrity friends along for a terrifying ride as she journeys deep into the heart of darkness.
- Fox Docos – The Folk Years – Bob Dylan (60 Minute Special) 7.30pm
Bob Dylan was an inspiration to hordes of imitators and millions of fans; but until now there has never been an authoritative independent review of the factors that shaped his early years.
- Investigation Discovery – The Kensington Strangler (1 Hour Special) 9.30pm
A serial killer in Philadelphia is taking the lives of young women across the city and detectives must stop him before he kills again.
- Investigation Discovery – Shark Eyed Serial Killer (1 Hour Special) 10.30pm
Detective Molly Daul revives a Northern California cold case after discovering its ties to a current violent assault. Then a vicious murder in Portland convinces Daul and other detectives that a single serial attacker is responsible for all three crimes.
- MTV – Family Legacy (Season 1) 3.40pm
Captures musicians through the lens of their kids, with exclusive footage and brand-new interviews with the children of beloved music stars.
- Investigation Discovery – Murder In The Heartland (Season 4b) 8.30pm
Middle American townspeople hold the clues to help solve the murder that has forever changed their lives and how they understand their home.
- Maixabel – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, April 9)
11 years after her husband was killed by the Basque group ETA, Maixabel Lasa agrees to a request to meet one of the assassins who is in prison, in an attempt to find some kind of restorative justice. (Subtitles)
- Let’s Get Physical – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, April 1)
Leading a double life as a fitness instructor and a prostitution ring with a client list, Sadie receives an anonymous tip and soon after her studio is raided by authorities, With only one question: who exactly was on the client list? Based on a true story.
- And Baby Will Fall – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, April 4)
Expectant parents become prime suspects in the disappearance of a pregnant woman who was last seen at their garage sale.
- An Amish Sin – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, April 9)
Refusing to marry the man who abused her as a child, an Amish teen runs away to a neighbouring city and tries to adjust to life in the modern world.
- Big Lies In A Small Town – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, April 11)
Young mother, Rachel frantically searches for her teen daughter Hannah, after their car crashes outside a small town; people die mysteriously in Rachel’s wake as she gets closer to finding out that the local doctor kidnapped her.
- Layover – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, April 18)
When the heiress of a luxury hotel chain is kidnapped at her rat trap motel outside Detroit by a band of ruthless sex traffickers because she has seen too much, her oppressed assistant must figure out a way to rescue her.
- My Sister’s Serial Killer Boyfriend – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, April 25)
When her younger sister falls for a mysterious self-defence instructor, a local reporter tries to intervene before the relationship turns into a deadly obsession.
- Ticket To Paradise – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, April 8)
A divorced couple teams up and travels to Bali to stop their daughter from making the same mistake they think they made 25 years ago.
- Praise This – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, April 10)
The newest member of a community’s church choir pushes the members in a more modern musical direction.
- Vengeance – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, April 16)
A writer from New York City attempts to solve the murder of a girl he hooked up with and travels down south to investigate the circumstances of her death and discover what happened to her.
- The Enforcer – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, April 29)
An enforcer has to sacrifice everything to save a young girl he has befriended from his femme fatale boss who is involved in cybersex trafficking.
- Save The Cinema – Drops on VOD 12.00am (Linear TX 8.30pm, April 30)
The moving story of hairdresser and theatre lover, Liz Evans, who campaigns in 1993 to save the ‘Lyric’ from closing down. She goes to extreme lengths to save the place she loves, but how far is she willing to go?